Tuesday 22 January 2013

Vibration Foundation

Hi Ladies! Let me introduce this increasingly popular item in Korea. It is becoming a must have item in every girls’ make up kit!
This item comes with a machine head ,  a marshmellow puff,jelly puff and operates on AA batteries.





I am sure every lady will know what I mean when it is such a hassle to place foundation evenly and fluffy on our face, even worse when it is early in the morning!
Using the marshmellow puff, what I do is place either a BB cream or a foundation base onto it and let the machine work its magic! Just place lightly on face and switch it on. This machine vibrates at a blur and spreads the foundation evenly leaving no pore untouched! This is definitely something I cannot do using my hands. Some girls think it is weird having a machine but trust me once you have tried this you will truly be amazed by the results!
As for the Jelly puff, it is recommended by the product to use for skin care products such as essences/creams. I personally use this for SK II facial essence and this ensures not a single drop is wasted. Personally I think that the fast vibration massages my skin and makes it look so much firmer.



This item slips easily into my handbag and is very compact, definitely easy to bring outdoors.  Depending on your imagination, you could even use this to touch up make up when outside!
Believe me, I have tried this product and now I cannot imagine living without this!
 

 
1) Apply foundation / BB cream onto the puff
2) Screw the puff clockwise onto the vibrate
3) Dab BB cream onto forehead and cheeks
4) Apply the BB cream lightly on the lines of your face. The 3 dimensional left-right / up-down motoin applies fondation evenly
5) Pat lightly again on spot which needs cover
6)  After use turn off and cap on
 

 
If you wish to purchase this item, drop us an email at kbeautymall@gmail.com

Recommended retail price for this is SGD 77.50 but for a limited time, you can purchase this from us at just SGD 70!


No comments:

Post a Comment