Friday 25 January 2013

Mask Pack



So many different flavours to choose from!
Don’t be mistaken, these are actually face masks for your face. It is just as well. You may not need the nutrition in your body, but your face can definitely do with some power boost!
Introducing EKEL MASK PACK~




 
I have been using this face mask pack in this hot Singapore weather. Pretty girls like us need to constantly protect our face from the hot humid place. After a long days work, nothing is better than going through a facial lying down on my bed.  My favorite so far is the Snail (rejuvenating!), Pearl (pure translucent skin!) and Collagen (Bouncy skin!). I have not been so adventurous enough to use the SNAKE (eeks!) but pls do not let me hold u back! J
This is a popular product in Korea especially with the Snail Mask facing glowing reviews. Why not order one now and try it for yourself? I guarantee you will love it as much as I do!

If you are interested in this product, pls drop us an email at kbeautymall@gmail.com
The retail price for this is  SGD 5 per mask, but for this special limited time, we are able to get this at SGD 2 !

Purchase of 5 masks ( any combination) will entitle you to 1 free pack! Drop us an email now!

No comments:

Post a Comment